Monday, November 13, 2006

Change for the Verse

I made a big decision a little while ago.
I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
And that is how I got to where I find myself today.
~ The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hmmmmmm...

11/14/2006 2:54 am  
Blogger J@$m!ne said...

indispensable indeed!!!

11/14/2006 2:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to quench my curiosity .. what was the reasoning / thought process / emotion behind this poem ?

11/14/2006 7:40 pm  
Blogger EQUINOX said...

Just to quench my curiosity.. who/what might you be?

11/21/2006 2:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ equinox
who/what might you be? ... A reader of your blog .. what else ? ..

12/01/2006 9:42 pm  
Blogger EQUINOX said...

i suppose there is a better way to identify yourself!

12/02/2006 9:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home