Sunday, December 03, 2006

The American Way

The other day I was feeling all thankful and I decided to express my gratitude by doing my bit for the American economy. So I went out thanksgiving shopping for some things that I did not need and probably would not need till I actually knew they existed. And then in one of the creatively named shops called 'Office something or the other' I found the source of that incomplete feeling in my life. It was a small pen like device with an eraser at the end. And it was motorized!!! An automatic eraser!! I felt so deprived at having had to expose my poor fingers to the misery of actually manually erasing the few wrong words I wrote with a pencil. Pencil huh? Now when was that again??
P.S. I have not bought it, yet!

2 Comments:

Blogger Siddarth said...

hahaha

12/07/2006 6:06 am  
Blogger J@$m!ne said...

i like the light-up eraser :)

12/18/2006 12:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home