Sunday, March 08, 2009

Passion...

We all should have passion. About something. However minor or esoteric, every person should have something in their lives that makes them smile and gets their spirits up. Even in the worst of times. When times are good everyone does ok. But it’s when times are bad that people need a distraction. And that does not mean drinking oneself senseless or going into morbid depression. It means doing something that makes you feel the day is worth it.
I game, I read, I write and I drive. I tremendously enjoy each of these activities. And yet there are times when I am bored out of my mind. Hence I dread being the person who does not ‘feel’ for anything. For whom everything is passé or lame. For such people just exist. They don’t live. And that’s a real waste of the wonderful gift called life.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Samyak said...

Couldn't agree more.

3/15/2009 10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home